- "My son had to have shoulder surgery & Dr Wood was great in explaining what needed to happen, the procedure, and the expected outcome. Dr. Wood has treated several members of my family since then for shoulder & knee issues & they have all had great experiences."
- "I found Wake Orthopaedics' staff to be very caring, compassionate, and conscious of how to appropriately care for my injury. They were sympathetic to the stress being out of work had caused me."
- "Dr. Wood has done two of my knee surgeries. I have found him to be very caring, listens to your input on the treatment, and overall values your opinion as the patient."
- "Every single person at the office that I interacted with did so with excellence, patience and an attention to detail that is sorely lacking in other businesses. Thank you Wake Orthopaedics staff for serving your community and your patients with excellence."
- "I found Dr. Wood to be compassionate and thorough in explaining treatment recommendations & prognosis for my condition. I had shoulder surgery and after 4 months I feel like my recovery is coming along very well."
- Dr. Wood diagnosed my stress fracture & I would highly recommend him to anyone. He listened (really listened) to my questions and was very thorough during our visit."
- "Dr. Chappell has a great bed side manner and his staff are warm and efficient. I walked six miles two days after my knee surgery (cartilage tear repair). This procedure could not have gone more smoothly."
- "I have been an active sportsman my whole life and have seen a number of Orthopedic Surgeons in my day but Dr. Chappell is the best from a number of perspectives. First and foremost he is highly trained with impeccable credentials. He doesn't lead with surgery, he is conservative and I found him to be very humble with a great bedside manner."
- "Dr. Wood became my new best friend after my arthroscopic rotator cuff surgery. He is the BEST! Between Dr. Wood and my Physical Therapist, Jeff, I am 68 years old and able to enjoy my favorite activities again...swimming, canoeing and fly-fishing!"
- "I am so grateful for Dr. Howard's outstanding care. He helped correct my fracture and has made a huge difference in my life."
- "The physicians and staff at Wake Ortho welcomed me into their family. Everyone had such a kind and caring attitude and I believe this was a key part of my healing process. Words cannot express my gratitude."
- "The process from pre-surgery through post-surgery with Dr. Wood was outstanding. I'm doing wonderful and am very pleased with my experience at Wake Ortho."
- "I have had a wonderful experience at Wake Ortho and they made me feel like a member of the family not just a number."
- "After my successful spine surgery I feel that Dr. Deol has given me my life back."
- "My superb treatment and care at Wake Orthopaedics allowed me to return to work and resume my active lifestyle."
- "The day I walked into Dr. Wood's office was my lucky day. I trust him 100% as a surgeon and as a person."
- "Wake Orthopedic's Physical Therapy team is another caring, compassionate, patient, and knowledgeable addition
to the practice."
- "Dr. Deol is truly the best orthopaedic spine surgeon in the area. In my case spine surgery was a must, but he walked me
through the entire process so I knew exactly what to expect."
- "The whole office staff is so helpful and so friendly. I'm always greeted with a smile and a kind word."
- "Dr. Wood gave time and attention in explaining my diagnosis and treatment options. I felt extremely well-informed
walking out of the office."
- "I moved my arm today for the first time in 7 weeks. Thanks to Dr. Jenkins for helping me achieve this."
- "The compassion the Wake Orthopaedics staff offers each patient is one of the reasons I look forward to my appointments.
Their true desire is to help."
- "I am very pleased with the care that I received from Dr. Harris and the staff. I really appreciated his compassion and care."
- "Playing the drums was difficult after my injury. Dr. Harris worked with me to control my pain and helped heal my broken
bone. I now have an excellent range of motion and can play my drum all day."
- "Dr. Hanson turned my painful injury into a positive experience, and I'm glad he was there for me."
- "Dr. Deol is one of the most competent orthopaedic surgeons I have ever met. He is extremely detail-oriented and pays
attention to each and every aspect of surgery."
- "My therapist called me over the weekend to see how I was feeling. I trust him completely and would refer him to my
family and friends."
- "I really appreciated the care I received at Wake Orthopaedics while being treated for my injury. My therapist was patient, professional and knowledgeable."
- "My physical therapist provided me with exercises to perform at home. My appointments were all on time and I never
- "My surgery with Dr. Wood went great, and he was a precise & accurate surgeon. I am now 100% back to my normal self
and enjoying sports."
- "Because of the excellent care I received at Wake Orthopaedics, I have been able to resume my normal duties at work.
I am so thankful to have had such a talented and skilled doctor."
- "Being a professional athlete, I had the utmost confidence in Dr. Chappell's sports medicine background and surgical
expertise. He possesses knowledge & surgical skills way beyond his years."
- "From the second we walked in the door we were treated with the utmost courtesy, respect, and compassion
by everyone we came in contact with."
- "Dr. Norris is without a doubt the person you would choose to fix your ankle."
- "I am happy to say after a motorcycle accident that my leg has healed, is pain free, and fully functional today. I would
recommend Wake Orthopaedics to everyone."
- "Dr. Wood took the time to educate me on my diagnosis and treatment options. I felt well informed walking out of the office."
- "I was able to move my arm today for the first time in seven weeks. Thanks to Dr. Jenkins for the exceptional patient care."
- "During my travels as a professional athlete I can say without a doubt that the Wake Orthopaedics staff and quality of
care is first class, and I would recommend this practice to everyone."
- "The staff at Wake Orthopaedics are friendly, sincere, & want the best for each and every one of their patients."
- "My physician was professional but yet personable at the same time. I recovered in record time from my surgery and would recommend Wake Orthopaedics to anyone with orthopaedic injuries."
- "During the healing process I felt fully supported by my physician and the staff at Wake Orthopaedics. They truly care
and it's evident in all that they do."
- "I'm always greeted with a smiling face and a kind word. Wake Orthopaedics is my number one choice for orthopaedic
care in the triangle."
- "Dr. Deol is one of the best in his field, and I feel very fortunate that my spinal surgery was peformed by him."
- "Everyone at Wake Orthopaedics gives patients the most excellent customer service. They greet patients with a smile
the second they walk in the door."
- "Dr. Howard operated on my fractured ankle, and his expertise and precise surgical skills have helped me regain range
of motion. Thank you for the wonderful work you did."
- "Dr. Deol takes his time with each and every patient and gets to the root of your injury. He takes his time getting to
know you and your lifestyle so he can formulate a precise solution specific to your individualized needs."
- "The care that I received from Dr. Jenkins and staff was outstanding. I have worked in the healthcare industry for
many years and Wake Orthopaedics is one well-oiled machine."
- "Dr. Norris is amazing. The confidence and care he provided to me was outstanding. He eased my fears before going
into surgery and fully informed me about my recovery. He is without a doubt the person you would choose to fix your ankle."
- Jonathan D. Chappell, MD
- Gurvinder S. Deol, MD
- Curtis A. Hanson, MD
- Timothy E. Harris, MD
- Robert G. Howard, MD
- Casey D. Jenkins, MD
- Russell J. Norris, MD
- Okechukwu E. Nwoko, MD
- Conor M. Regan, MD
- Corey A. Thompson, MD
- Mark L. Wood, MD
- William T. Benesky Jr, PA-C
- Edward G. Boss, PA-C
- Neal R. Cole, PA-C
- Ryan O. Hamlin, PA-C
- Amanda A. Hellberg, PA-C
- Margaret A. Mahoney, PA-C
- Leah H. McGuire, MPAS, PA-C
- Joseph D. Pandiscia, PA-C
- Melissa Q. Rogers, PA-C
- Sean C. Russell, PA-C
- Julian K. Smith, PA-C
- Brandon L. Tingley, PA-C
- Deepali M. Arte, OTR/L, CHT
- Angela M. Post, OTR/L
- Colleen G. Schmitz, OTR/L, CHT
- Kelsey L. Busche, PT
- Dan R. Cyr, PT
- Kimberly W. Floyd, PT
- Jeff T. Herbst, PT