Conor M. Regan, MD
You are here
Dr. Conor Regan was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. He is a board certified (FAAOS), fellowship-trained Orthopedic Spine Surgeon. He received his bachelor's degree from the University of California, San Diego, and attended medical school at the University of California, Irvine School of Medicine. He completed his Orthopedic Surgery residency at the University of North Carolina Hospitals, and then continued his postgraduate training with a fellowship in Spine Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh.
Dr. Regan has presented his research at the local, regional and national levels, and he has multiple publications in medical literature. He treats all disorders of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine, including adult and pediatric spinal deformity. He has special interests in the cervical spine and complex cervical reconstruction, as well as lumbar revision surgery and treatment of cancer of the spine. He is trained in the treatment of idiopathic scoliosis.
He currently lives in Raleigh with his wife and daughter, where he enjoys playing golf, soccer, and spending time with his family.
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science cum laude in Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- Medical School: Doctor of Medicine; University of California, Irvine School of Medicine
Post Graduate Training:
- Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery, University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Fellowship: Orthopaedic Spine Surgery, University of Pittsburgh
Honors and Awards:
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, member since 2006
- UNC Housestaff Council, 2010-2011
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery Member
- Regents Scholarship to the University of California, San Diego