Kurt Ehlert, MD
You are here
Kurt Ehlert, MD, is an orthopaedic surgeon with clinical interests in fracture care as well as superior practice efficiency and leadership. He began his medical career with the U.S. Air Force Medical Corps in 1993 in Arizona and has since worked in practices as both a practitioner and a leader in Wisconsin and North Carolina.
- Medical Degree -- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wis.
- Undergraduate Degree – University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wis.
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (Fellow); TeamSTEPPS Mentors Committee (Member)
- American Association for Physician Leadership (Member)
- American College of Healthcare Executives (Member)
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association (Community Member)
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wis. (Orthopaedic Surgery)
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certified Physician Executive, American Association of Physician Leadership
- Masters Certificate in Healthcare Leadership – Cornell University, Ithaca, NY